Welcome to Care Options
- Assisting people to live at home independently with home supports, assistance with housing and short term and one off grants.
- A pre-booked door to door transport service connecting people with their community.
- A range of social groups and activities linking people with their local community.
- Information to assist individuals and service providers to access Assessment Services.
- Rewarding career and volunteering opportunities.
Our organisation is based in Rockingham and we assist people to live and participate in their community. We offer a choice of quality care services focused on assisting people to live happy and meaningful lives, whether that’s by offering physical, social or psychological support.
Our flexible range of services assist people who are frail and aged, have disabilities, are socially isolated, have an illness or unmet needs, or who have no stable accommodation.
Local people access our services for a variety of reasons and, whenever they do, our dedicated staff and volunteers provide the very highest standard of care possible.
If you would like to know more about our services, including eligibility criteria, assessment and cost, please call us on 08 9550 7888.