For Clients

If you would like some assistance to live independently at home, you will first of all need to contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.

When you call, you will be asked some questions about your specific needs and circumstances which will determine the most appropriate services to assist you. Depending on the type of assistance you require, someone may visit you at home to conduct a further assessment of your needs.

Care Options provides assessment services to South West metropolitan WA and three metropolitan regions in South Australia.

If you need assistance at home and would like to receive services from Care Options please let them know when you call.